Fire crews free casualty from car in Cromer
- Credit: Submitted
A casualty was freed following a road collision that left a car overturned in Cromer.
The accident took place shortly after 5pm on Canada Road.
Fire crews rescued a casualty using cutting equipment before making the vehicle safe.
The road was closed as emergency services attended the scene.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages