Fire crews deal with garage blaze in Hempnall

Firefighters were called to deal with a fire in a tumble dryer at a house in Hempnall this evening.

Fire crews from Long Stratton and Norwich were called to Roberts Close shortly before 5pm following reports of a blaze in a tumble dryer in the garage.

The flames were extinguished before the fire could spread to the house and the firefighters took 30 minutes to deal with the incident.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter