Fire crews called to Norwich bin fire and Scole phonebox fire
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters have been called to a blaze in a bin and a phonebox.
One appliance from Earlham attended a bin fire on Heigham Street at just after 9.10pm on Sunday, December 9.
Crews used hose reel jets and hand appliances to extinguish.
Meanwhlile earlier in the evening, at 5pm, a fire crew was from Diss was called to a fire in a phonebox on Scole Common.
It was extinguished before arrival
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre