Fire crews called to abandoned vehicle fire in Little Walsingham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Firefighters have been called to an abandoned vehicle fire in the woods near Church Street in Little Walsingham.
Crews from Fakenham and Wells fire stations attended the blaze at 6.15am this morning, Monday, July 17.
A spokesman for the Norfolk Fire and Rescue service said that it is believed the vehicle may have been dumped, Police are investing.
Firefighters used main jets and hand appliances to control the flames.
Crews are still at the scene making it safe but the fire has been brought under control with no danger of it spreading.
You may also want to watch:
No one has been injured.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 VIDEO: Cantwell missing as City prepare for Chelsea trip
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47