Fire crew called out after rubbish bin ignites at Northrepps near Cromer

A fire crew rescued a cat in Banham. Picture James Bass

A fire crew rescued a cat in Banham. Picture James Bass - Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011

Firefighters were called out after a bin caught alight at Northrepps near Cromer.

The refuse container ignited at a property on Foundry Close shortly before 2pm today. The fire was quickly extinguished by a crew from Cromer


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus