Fire brigade called to “washing machine fire” at home in Gorleston

XXX-4-FIRE-norfolk-service-res

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters were called to reports of a washing machine on fire at a home in Gorleston.

Appliances from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston attended to a building fire on Merton Avenue but it was extinguished before the arrival of the fire brigade.

A call came into the emergency services at 12.30pm on Wednesday, February 10.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter