Fire at industrial site in Great Yarmouth
Fire crews were called to an industrial site in Great Yarmouth this morning.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service was called to Estcourt Road at 12.05am following reports of a building fire.
Four crews, including two from Yarmouth, one from Gorleston and one from Martham, attended and used breathing apparatus and jets to extinguish the blaze on the industrial site. The fire was out by 12.35am.
This morning a spokesman for the service said the fire is being treated as suspicious.
She said: 'Crews requested the fire investigation team as it is believed to be deliberate ignition.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 10 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga