Fire at a bungalow in Wiggenhall St Germans near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Firefighters were called to a fire at a bungalow in Wiggenhall St Germans near King's Lynn this evening.
Three crews were called to the property at Sluice Road at about 8.15pm.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said everybody was out of the building before firefighters arrived at the scene.
Crews from Kings Lynn South, Kings Lynn North and Terrington were sent to the incident.
Firefighters used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire, a thermal image camera to check for hot spots and a positive pressure fan to ventilate the property.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 8 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre