Man and dog rescued from house fire in Thetford
- Credit: Google Images
A man and his dog were rescued from a house fire in Thetford.
Crews from Thetford and East Harling attended a domestic building fire on Heartsease Road at around 11.50am, on Friday, December 4.
The male occupant and his dog were rescued from the property and into the care of ambulance and police who were at the scene.
Both were conscious and breathing.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service, said: "Appliances from Thetford and East Harling attended a domestic building fire on Heartsease Road.
You may also want to watch:
"Crews wore breathing apparatus and used main and hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.
"A thermal imaging camera was used to check for hot spots. The stop message was received at 12:27."
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 6 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 7 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 10 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000