Finkelgate set for fresh closure under Transport for Norwich roadworks
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Finkelgate in Norwich is set to close once more as roadworks continue under the Transport for Norwich scheme.
A road closure will be put in place on Wednesday, April 12 between 9.30am and 3.30pm, with temporary two way traffic lights at the junction with Queens Road.
The alternative route for southbound traffic (from Ber Street) will be to the junction with Bracondale/Queens Road and then into Queens Road.
The alternative route for northbound traffic (on Queens Road heading towards Ber Street) will be to the junction with Ber Street/Bracondale and then into Ber Street.
Access to Finkelgate for residents and businesses will be via Ber Street.
You may also want to watch:
Improvements will include carriageway surfacing at the junction of Finkelgate/Queens Road and new road markings at the junction.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch