Find out which rail stations in Norfolk and Suffolk are in the top 10 for customer service in Greater Anglia
Customer service is improving at rail stations in Norfolk and Suffolk, according to a mystery shopper survey commissioned by Greater Anglia.
The rail operator said in an assessment period between August 19 and September 15, Diss, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Sheringham and Worstead stations were among the top 10 best scoring stations on the entire Greater Anglia network.
Diss station was ranked second in the league table with an overall score of 93.4pc for environment and facilities, information provision, toilets and safety and security.
Lowestoft station scored 100pc for information provision and Great Yarmouth station scored 96pc for the standard of their toilet facilities, said a spokesman.
Andrew Goodrum, Greater Anglia's customer service director, said all Greater Anglia rail stations were regularly assessed by mystery shoppers.
You may also want to watch:
'I am pleased to see that the quality of our station environments is improving, as shown by these good mystery shopping scores. We still have some work to do to achieve even higher scores in the future across the network, but this is a good start and demonstrates our commitment to continuously improving customer service and creating a welcoming environment for station users,' he said.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City