Cat desperate to be rehomed with his ‘soulmate’ so they can stay together
- Credit: RSPCA East Norfolk
The RSPCA East Norfolk is hoping to rehome a pair of cats with a special bond.
All of the animals featured last week have found new homes but there are a number of new rescues looking for their forever homes.
Among them is a pair of male cats called Purple Rain and Jester, who staff refer to as ‘soulmates’ due to their bond.
Both cats are described as “super friendly and sweet” and are around five years old.
Can you provide them with a loving home together?
You may also want to watch:
Also needing a home is Tip Top, a friendly black and white male who needs a little time to get back to looking his best.
He is described as “very sweet” and is around six or seven years of age.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
He has lived with multiple cats in the past.
Dolly is another sweet cat and staff hope she will be snapped up.
Stella is a “strikingly beautiful” grey female around six years old.
Staff say she is “lovely” and hope she won’t be at the rescue centre for very long.
All of the RSPCA East Norfolk’s cats, dogs and rabbits are neutered, vaccinated, microchipped and on a flea and worm programme.
You are offered four weeks free insurance if you register on adoption. There is a small adoption fee of £65 for domestic cats and kittens, £25 for rabbits and dogs are on application.
Please visit the website www.rspcaeastnorfolk.co.uk to see how the branch is rehoming during the COVID-19 situation, as services are still restricted.
The adoption line is 07867 972870.