Final weekend to enjoy moonbathing at The Forum
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
This weekend is the last chance for people to enjoy moonbathing under the Museum of the Moon at The Forum.
The out-of-this-world installation has delighted people of all ages since it landed on the first day of the Norfolk and Norwich Festival, and lots of people have shared their moon pictures with us.
William Galinsky, the festival's artistic director, said: 'We've seen people from all over come to bathe, chat, or just stargaze underneath it. We have had an eclectic collection of free performances beneath it, from poetry and readings, to local theatre company Total Ensemble and Norwich Cathedral Choir, and there's more this weekend with carnival-inspired music. There has been a constant buzz around The Forum since it was unveiled and that, for me, is what the festival does in its simplest form – bring people together and give them something wonderful to talk about.'
See the Museum of the Moon on Saturday all day until 11pm and on Sunday all day until 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 8 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear