Final weekend to enjoy moonbathing at The Forum
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
This weekend is the last chance for people to enjoy moonbathing under the Museum of the Moon at The Forum.
The out-of-this-world installation has delighted people of all ages since it landed on the first day of the Norfolk and Norwich Festival, and lots of people have shared their moon pictures with us.
William Galinsky, the festival's artistic director, said: 'We've seen people from all over come to bathe, chat, or just stargaze underneath it. We have had an eclectic collection of free performances beneath it, from poetry and readings, to local theatre company Total Ensemble and Norwich Cathedral Choir, and there's more this weekend with carnival-inspired music. There has been a constant buzz around The Forum since it was unveiled and that, for me, is what the festival does in its simplest form – bring people together and give them something wonderful to talk about.'
See the Museum of the Moon on Saturday all day until 11pm and on Sunday all day until 6pm.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 3 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 4 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 5 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 6 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
- 7 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 8 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 9 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 10 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot