Final tokens for March’s Community Chest applications are printed today
The race is on to get your submissions in for March's Community Chest Campaign.
Today's Eastern Daily Press has five tokens printed on the back page - and they are the final tokens for last month's .
To have a chance of winning a cash prize to transform your community, all groups in the region need to do is collect 500 tokens in a single month.
The tokens and a completed application form needs to be submitted to your nearest EDP office by Friday, April 8.
On Monday, April 11, the dragons - judges - will come together to choose the lucky beneficiaries.
You may also want to watch:
Our campaign, in association with the Norfolk Community Foundation, has already helped hundreds of non-profit organisations across the region.
Wanting to help as many people as possible, the dragons have already given away more than £62,000 since the launch at the beginning of 2016.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
March's tokens may have ended, but April's begins on Monday and every month this year there will be the oppurtunity to get your part of the prize pot.
Ladybird Pre School Nursery in Sheringham have been awarded £250 in EDP's community chest campaign to resurface a outside play area with impact absorbing material.
- For more information about the Community Chest campaign and to get an application form, visit www.edp24.co.uk/communitychest
- If you want to share how Community Chest cash has helped your group, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 772531