Filming for The Rock’s Fighting With My Family to finish in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Filming in Norfolk for The Rock's WWE movie, Fighting With My Family, is set to wrap up in Great Yarmouth on Tuesday evening.
Production crews spent Monday in Norwich, taking over Gentleman's Walk and St James' Hill.
Tuesday morning saw filming recommence at Mousehold Heath, and later the crew will be heading to Great Yarmouth Seafront.
It is believed they will be filming in the Retroskate area between 4-11pm.
Written and directed by Stephen Merchant, Fighting With My Family, will focus on the Knight family of professional wrestlers from Norwich and their daughter Paige's unlikely rise to stardom.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the Knight family, including Ricky Knight, Julia Hamer-Bevis and Zak Knight will be on set Tuesday evening.
Julia Hamer-Bevis, also known as Sweet Saraya, watched filming yesterday and said she was 'very happy' with how everything was shaping up.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 3 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 6 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 7 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
In a post on Facebook she added: 'Down on set, cried a little bit but proud of the family and everyone involved in the movie.'
Made by Seven Buck Productions With WWE Studios and Film 4, Fighting With My Family is scheduled for cinematic release in 2018.