Filming for The Rock’s Fighting With My Family to finish in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Filming in Norfolk for The Rock's WWE movie, Fighting With My Family, is set to wrap up in Great Yarmouth on Tuesday evening.
Production crews spent Monday in Norwich, taking over Gentleman's Walk and St James' Hill.
Tuesday morning saw filming recommence at Mousehold Heath, and later the crew will be heading to Great Yarmouth Seafront.
It is believed they will be filming in the Retroskate area between 4-11pm.
Written and directed by Stephen Merchant, Fighting With My Family, will focus on the Knight family of professional wrestlers from Norwich and their daughter Paige's unlikely rise to stardom.
Members of the Knight family, including Ricky Knight, Julia Hamer-Bevis and Zak Knight will be on set Tuesday evening.
Julia Hamer-Bevis, also known as Sweet Saraya, watched filming yesterday and said she was 'very happy' with how everything was shaping up.
- 1 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 2 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 3 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 4 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 5 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 6 Three teenagers saved after inflatable gets blown out to sea
- 7 Artist dies just weeks after Covid cancellation of psychiatrist appointment
- 8 Delays ease on A47 near Dereham after four-vehicle crash
- 9 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 10 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
In a post on Facebook she added: 'Down on set, cried a little bit but proud of the family and everyone involved in the movie.'
Made by Seven Buck Productions With WWE Studios and Film 4, Fighting With My Family is scheduled for cinematic release in 2018.