Extras wanted for new Danny Boyle film being shot in East Anglia
- Credit: PA
Film extras are needed for a new feature film.
The Casting Collective are advertising for paid extras in East Anglia to take part in a movie by Working Title Films, being shot locally from April to June.
The project, which hasn't been given a title, will be directed by Oscar award-winner Danny Boyle.
His previous directorial credits include Trainspotting, Slumdog Millionaire and Steve Jobs.
He has also recently been announced as the director of the upcoming Bond 25 movie.
You may also want to watch:
The casting call says: 'Filming locally April - June, all adults ages 16yrs and over welcome to apply, no upper age limit if you have stamina. No experience necessary. For one or two days filming, good rates of pay.'
Applicants should have a valid national insurance number and a legal right to work in the UK.
To apply, visit castingcollective.co.uk/eastanglia
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named