File to be prepared for coroner after death on Norfolk industrial estate
- Credit: Archant
Police have confirmed that a file will be prepared for the coroner following the death of a man at a Norfolk industrial estate.
Norfolk police were called to Woodland Park Industrial Estate, off Shortthorn Road in Stratton Strawless, on Friday, April 5.
A man's body had been found in a property on the industrial estate at about 2pm.
Police said there were not thought to be any suspicious circumstances.
A spokesman has since confirmed that it was a non-suspicious death and said a file will be prepared for the coroner in due course.
You may also want to watch:
The industrial estate, which contains around 20 businesses, is situated on Shortthorn Road in the village of Stratton Strawless which is about seven miles north of Norwich and less than five miles from Aylsham.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut