Fighting With My Family star Florence Pugh welcomed to Norwich with sweet treat as filming gets underway in city centre
- Credit: Archant
Filming for Dwayne Johnson's Fighting With My Family is currently underway in Norwich.
Stephen Merchant and his production crew have taken over the city centre as scenes for the feature film are shot.
Written and directed by Merchant, Fighting With My Family will focus on the Knight family of wrestlers and their daughter Paige's journey to WWE fame.
Actress Florence Pugh, who has taken on the role of Paige, was filming some of her final scenes on Monday, along Gentleman's Walk.
To welcome the young actress to the city , we presented her with a Norwich gift courtesy of Macarons & More in The Royal Arcade.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
The 21-year-old was given a tasty treat in the form of 12 assorted macarons, fresh from Dr Tim Kinnaird's Patisserie.
Pugh commented that she thought the sweet treats looked 'great' and planned to share them with the crew, as well as Ricky Knight and his wife Julie Hamer-Bevis (also known as Sweet Saraya) who were on set to watch the filming.
Filming for Fighting With My Family will be taking place at various locations across Norwich on Monday and Tuesday. Production is then set to return to Los Angeles.