Fighting With My Family star Florence Pugh welcomed to Norwich with sweet treat as filming gets underway in city centre
- Credit: Archant
Filming for Dwayne Johnson's Fighting With My Family is currently underway in Norwich.
Stephen Merchant and his production crew have taken over the city centre as scenes for the feature film are shot.
Written and directed by Merchant, Fighting With My Family will focus on the Knight family of wrestlers and their daughter Paige's journey to WWE fame.
Actress Florence Pugh, who has taken on the role of Paige, was filming some of her final scenes on Monday, along Gentleman's Walk.
To welcome the young actress to the city , we presented her with a Norwich gift courtesy of Macarons & More in The Royal Arcade.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 4 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 5 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 6 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 7 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 8 Factory worker was found dead at home, court told
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
The 21-year-old was given a tasty treat in the form of 12 assorted macarons, fresh from Dr Tim Kinnaird's Patisserie.
Pugh commented that she thought the sweet treats looked 'great' and planned to share them with the crew, as well as Ricky Knight and his wife Julie Hamer-Bevis (also known as Sweet Saraya) who were on set to watch the filming.
Filming for Fighting With My Family will be taking place at various locations across Norwich on Monday and Tuesday. Production is then set to return to Los Angeles.