Which is the best Norfolk festive portrait?
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of entries into a category of a festive photo competition have been whittled down to a final five.
Photos came pouring in for the Norwich Business Improvement District's (BID) Festive Faces contest, with plenty of entries submitted for the portraits category.
The competition saw people submit their selfies and photographs in the hopes it would be projected onto the side of the 900-year-old Norwich Castle.
You may also want to watch:
Now, a final five in three categories - pets, groups and portraits - have bee announced, with voting open from today - Monday, December 17 - to Wednesday, December 19.
Those who have submitted pictures will be in with a chance of winning one of four prizes. The overall best picture winner, and one guest, will receive a two-night stay with breakfast at the Assembly House in Norwich. Their image will also be screened on the castle on Christmas Day itself.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 4 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 5 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 9 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 10 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
Each runner-up in the contest will receive a £100 voucher to spend in Norwich.
Vote by clicking on your favourite in our online poll.