Ferret rescued from burning shed by firefighters in Whissonsett, near Fakenham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Firefighters had to rescue a ferret from a burning shed in Whissonsett this afternoon.
Emergency services were called to the village, south of Fakenham, shortly before 4.40pm to reports of a fire.
But once at the scene on Mill Lane, firefighters from Fakenham realised they had more than just a burning shed to deal with.
As crews used hose reel jets to fight back the flames, they also managed to rescue a ferret during the incident.
After using a thermal image camera to check for any remaining hot spots, they left the scene at 5.06pm.
You may also want to watch:
• Are you the owner of the ferret and want to thank the fire service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143