Ferraris, Bentleys, Aston Martins and Rolls Royces on show at Classic and Supercar event in Burnham Market
- Credit: Ian Burt
Some of the world's finest cars have been turning heads in north Norfolk.
Picturesque villages and a stunning coastline provided the backdrop for the eighth annual Classic and Supercar event.
More than 40 vehicles, both modern and vintage, worth an estimated £20 million were on show.
A 4.5 litre Bentley Blower, a Ferrari 458 Spider and an Aston Martin DB 5 were amongst them.
It was organised by The Hoste in Burnham Market, held on Thursday and Friday and raised £2,000 for Wells Community Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Winners were: Pre-war Classic Winner - Steven Lock – Bull Nose Morris 1925; Post war Classic Winner – Peter Cobble - 1989 Bentley Continental Convertible; Supercars up to 2000 - Doug Chapman – Aston Martin DB6 MKII; Modern Cars – Alec Gunn – Rolls Royce Phantom Drop Head; Number Plate- Graham Kiss – A79 Porsche; Jack Sears Trophy – Max Sowerby – Talbot – Lago T120 Baby Sport.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre