Feast of fun as Cromer Carnival children’s weeks get set to go
Children will have their days in the sun over the next fortnight as Cromer Carnival's two children's weeks get going.
The weeks, run by Tony West and Libby Clohisey, are from Monday July 30 to Friday August 3 and Monday August 6 to Friday August 10.
They are for age groups five and under, six to nine and 10 to 13.
The activities, which will be at east beach, west beach, the pier forecourt and on the pier, comprise a range of fun and games to keep children entertained.
They include in week one a sandcastle competition, paint a stone, treasure dig, tide fight, find the kiddywitches, make an Olympic torch, beach olympics, design a carnival poster, crab catching, sand sculpture and an evening disco.
in week two, there is record breakers, family fun on the beach, Cromer Scrabble, puppets on the prom, paper plane and boat racing, waiters and waitresses race, paint a crab shell, stretcher and dummy race, chalk on the prom, a scavenger hunt and another evening disco.
For information, including the times and locations of all of the events, visit the link on the side.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 5 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 6 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 7 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 8 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 9 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 10 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat