Fears growing for 51-year-old man missing from his home in Hilgay, near Downham Market
Police say they are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a 51-year-old man who has been missing from his Norfolk home for five days.
David Lidgey was last seen at around 8.30am on Wednesday, June 29, in the Ely Road area of Hilgay, near Downham Market.
He is described as white, 6ft 3in tall, and of slim build with brown/greying hair.
When last seen, he was wearing brown leather boots, dark chino/jean-type trousers and an RAF fleece carrying the words 'Cotton Traders'.
David has gone missing before but officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare and would like to speak to anyone who believes they may know of his whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
They would also like to urge David himself to get in touch so that his family know that he is safe and well.
Anyone with information should contact PC Lorraine Moore, on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?