Train fault leads to rail cancellations between Norwich and London
- Credit: Archant
Rail passengers travelling between Norwich and London have been warned about a couple of cancellations today.
Greater Anglia have warned that the 8am Norwich to London Liverpool Street service, due to arrive in the capital at 10am, has been cancelled due to a train fault.
Meanwhile, the 10.30am London Liverpool Street to Norwich service, due to arrive in the city at 12.27pm, has also been cancelled.
This again is due to a train fault.
Passengers have also been advised that due to a speed restriction between London Liverpool Street and Stratford trains have to run at reduced speed on the line towards Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
Log onto www.greateranglia.co.uk to check on your journey before you travel.
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 4 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 8 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 9 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 10 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers