Father’s plea to help find missing RAF Honington serviceman Corrie McKeague
- Credit: Archant
The father of missing RAF Honington serviceman Corrie McKeague has made a desperate plea for anyone with information that could help find his son to get in touch.
Corrie, 23, has not been seen since 3.20am on Saturday, September 24, following a Friday night out in Bury St Edmunds.
Last night his father, Martin McKeague, from Scotland, was out in Bury trying to find anyone who spoke with his son three weeks ago.
He said: 'Corrie is a people person. He loves being around people. He's really, really easy to talk to – he will talk to you first. He wants that interaction with people. He makes people feel happy.'
Mr McKeague said he was 'desperate' for anyone who could help find his son to come forward.
'This could be the key,' he said. 'People don't just vanish. Just now that's what it's looked like. We know that can't have happened. People don't just vanish.'
Anyone who can help the inquiry should call 01473 782019.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 5 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages