Father’s plea to help find missing RAF Honington serviceman Corrie McKeague
- Credit: Archant
The father of missing RAF Honington serviceman Corrie McKeague has made a desperate plea for anyone with information that could help find his son to get in touch.
Corrie, 23, has not been seen since 3.20am on Saturday, September 24, following a Friday night out in Bury St Edmunds.
Last night his father, Martin McKeague, from Scotland, was out in Bury trying to find anyone who spoke with his son three weeks ago.
He said: 'Corrie is a people person. He loves being around people. He's really, really easy to talk to – he will talk to you first. He wants that interaction with people. He makes people feel happy.'
Mr McKeague said he was 'desperate' for anyone who could help find his son to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
'This could be the key,' he said. 'People don't just vanish. Just now that's what it's looked like. We know that can't have happened. People don't just vanish.'
Anyone who can help the inquiry should call 01473 782019.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation