Woman dies after collision with tree
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 30s has died after her car collided with a tree.
The fatality happened on the A1067 Fakenham Road at Foxley last night (Saturday, January 25).
Police were called shortly after 9.30pm to reports that a blue Mazda had collided with a tree on the road between Norwich and Fakenham, near the junction of Common Road.
Road closures were put in place at the junctions of Old Fakenham Road and Hags Lane whilst emergency services dealt with the incident, but have now reopened.
The woman's next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, saw the manner of driving prior to the incident, or has dashcam footage, should contact the police's serious collision investigation team.
They can be reached by calling 101 and quoting incident number NC-25012020-414.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot