Fashion shows at Chapelfield highlight the latest looks
- Credit: Archant © 2013
Neon brights, butterfly prints and pretty pastels took to the catwalk at the intu Chapelfield Spring Fashion Shows over the weekend.
Nine shows are taking place on Chapelfield Plain across the weekend featuring trends for the new season from shops within the shopping centre.
Key looks included clashing bright colours, aztec prints and dungarees for women, while yellow proved to be a colour trend for men. Kids fashion reflected the trends for denim, printed t-shirts and neon.
Alongside the fashion, dance troop Out of the Shadows and Dancework Juniors performed routines choreographed by Ashley Banjo, front man of ITV1 Britain's Got Talent winners Diversity.
The shows, in association with Hello magazine, were produced by Danielle Banjo.
You may also want to watch:
'This season's fashions are so much fun with lots of bright colours that you can clash for a dramatic effect,' says Ms Banjo.
'It's great that the majority of the shops in Chapelfield take part in the shows as it really showcases the mix of styles and price points available for the shopper.'
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 8 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 9 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 10 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
Sheridan Smith, marketing manager at intu Chapelfield adds: 'We want people to leave with a real sense of excitement about the new season's fashion trends. Our approach of showing clothes and accessories from stores at intu Chapelfield, as part of energetic dance routines, is something that we have done here for a number of years now. Ashley Banjo's choreography is always a big hit with our shoppers and our retailers. It is an excellent way of demonstrating just how wearable, versatile and dynamic the garments are.'