Beautiful dresses for a beautiful day at the Royal Norfolk Show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Blue skies and bright sunshine meant beautiful dresses, striking hats and sunglasses were a clear fashion theme for the girls on the first first day of this year's Royal Norfolk Show.
Dressed in their best, they opted for both brightly coloured outfits and lighter shades, and while some matched their attire with statement shoes and heels others picked the more practical option of sandals or flip flops for a day walking around the Norfolk Showground.
Friends Beth Cargill and Maddie Whitbourn, from Cromer and Wendling, were among those dressed in stunning summer attire, with Beth, 18, wearing a floral wrap dress from Asos and Maddie, 19, wearing a burgundy lace dress, also Asos, coupled with a matching hat. Maddie's mother Adele, 54, chose a spotty Hobbs dress while her friend Sue Roberts, 56, from Thorpe St Andrew, wore a floral dress from Hobbs. Mother and daughter Anna and Lily-Ann Hare, 48 and 10 and from Seething, also made a striking duo with Anna choosing a nude palette for her outfit which included a dress from Bardot at House of Fraser and Lily-Ann opting for a gorgeous bright red dress from Monsoon.
Carol Hipperson, 76, from Thorpe St Andrew, looked lovely in neutral shades while her husband John, 71, chose an outfit featuring a striped jacket from Samuel Windsor coupled with blue trousers from Denny of Southwold.
Friends Grace Copplestone and Scarlet Donohoe, from Taverham and Blakeney, both matched pretty dresses with sandals, with Grace, 22, wearing a black and white spotty wrap dress from H&M, and Scarlet, 22, wearing a red Boohoo dress.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named