Join in the Norwich City promotion parade with a Farke and Pukki mask
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
The promotion celebration shows no signs of stopping and May Day Bank Holiday promises to be the biggest party of them all.
And in order to show your support, this newspaper will be at the parade around the city centre with goody bags which comes with a free Farke or Pukki mask or a foam hand to sport on the day.
The goody bags will also be available at the usual spots around the ground for the testimonial game.
Norwich City players, staff and the board will take part in a civic reception at Norwich City Council on the morning of Monday, May 6, followed by a two-bus parade through the city centre, past thousands of cheering fans.
The parade will go down Theatre Street, turning into Red Lion Street and heading past Norwich Castle via Castle Meadow.
You may also want to watch:
The celebration will start outside City Hall at 9am where BT Sport host and Canaries supporter Jake Humphrey will be compering talks with various City players and coaching staff.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success