Fantastic drone footage takes fireworks display to new heights in Cromer
- Credit: BlueSky UAV Specialists.
Approved UAV operators share unseen footage of Cromer's spectacular New Year's fireworks from the sky.
A week later than planned Cromer set off their New Year's fireworks.
The free event saw around 10,000 people turn out to watch the 13-and-a-half minute display. Although the event is free, this year's bucket collection gathered a total of just over £8,000 from the generous crowd to be spilt between local causes.
A tribute was made to the Cromer RNLI to mark the eve of the 100th anniversary of one of its most famous rescues - the Fernebo - by mimicking the green rocket that was fired on that hectic day back in 1917 to start the show.
This year the display was staged by Titanium Fireworks, the company responsible for the iconic New Year displays in London and Edinburgh.
You may also want to watch:
However it was BlueSky UAV Specialists that grabbed our attention when they took the opportunity to capture the £6000 display from the sky using a drone. They have been kind enough to share the following video and photographs with us.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft