Fantastic drone footage takes fireworks display to new heights in Cromer
- Credit: BlueSky UAV Specialists.
Approved UAV operators share unseen footage of Cromer's spectacular New Year's fireworks from the sky.
A week later than planned Cromer set off their New Year's fireworks.
The free event saw around 10,000 people turn out to watch the 13-and-a-half minute display. Although the event is free, this year's bucket collection gathered a total of just over £8,000 from the generous crowd to be spilt between local causes.
A tribute was made to the Cromer RNLI to mark the eve of the 100th anniversary of one of its most famous rescues - the Fernebo - by mimicking the green rocket that was fired on that hectic day back in 1917 to start the show.
This year the display was staged by Titanium Fireworks, the company responsible for the iconic New Year displays in London and Edinburgh.
However it was BlueSky UAV Specialists that grabbed our attention when they took the opportunity to capture the £6000 display from the sky using a drone. They have been kind enough to share the following video and photographs with us.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 4 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 7 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan