Fans stuck for hours queueing ahead of Little Mix concert
- Credit: Archant
Little Mix fans were left queueing for hours as they waited to get into the Little Mix concert.
Angry fans took to social media to complain that it took more than two hours to get into Earlham Park, where the show was taking place.
Many said there were only four members of staff letting people in.
Fans were able to purchase a Golden Circle ticket that were available for a premium price.
The ticket allowed fans to stand in a specialised area nearer to the stage to get the best view of their much-loved artist.
On Twitter Daniel Attwell said: 'It's always nice to pay extra for a longer slower queue.'
Even ex-Norwich football legend Grant Holt was annoyed by the queues.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 5 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 6 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 7 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 8 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 9 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 10 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
He took to Twitter saying: 'This is a shambles being waiting an hour and still not in the place yet. There is about another 500 odd people behind us.'
Andrew Butcher said: 'Golden circle admission for #littlemixNorwich is an absolute shambles! Four people to admit thousands.'
Ed Holman said: 'They had about four to six people putting wrist bands on all of the Golden Circle people, which caused a back log, as everyone else just flowed in.
'It was just a lack of staff.'