Fans stuck for hours queueing ahead of Little Mix concert
- Credit: Archant
Little Mix fans were left queueing for hours as they waited to get into the Little Mix concert.
Angry fans took to social media to complain that it took more than two hours to get into Earlham Park, where the show was taking place.
Many said there were only four members of staff letting people in.
Fans were able to purchase a Golden Circle ticket that were available for a premium price.
The ticket allowed fans to stand in a specialised area nearer to the stage to get the best view of their much-loved artist.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter Daniel Attwell said: 'It's always nice to pay extra for a longer slower queue.'
Even ex-Norwich football legend Grant Holt was annoyed by the queues.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich
He took to Twitter saying: 'This is a shambles being waiting an hour and still not in the place yet. There is about another 500 odd people behind us.'
Andrew Butcher said: 'Golden circle admission for #littlemixNorwich is an absolute shambles! Four people to admit thousands.'
Ed Holman said: 'They had about four to six people putting wrist bands on all of the Golden Circle people, which caused a back log, as everyone else just flowed in.
'It was just a lack of staff.'