Fans meet Norwich City stars Trybull and Leitner
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Norwich City fans had a half term treat as they got the chance to meet midfield stars Tom Trybull and Moritz Leitner at a special autograph signing session.
The two stars visited Jarrold Intersport on Wednesday afternoon, fresh from their 2-1 victory against Aston Villa.
Large numbers of City fans, young and old, gathered at the London Road store to meet the two players.
As well as speaking to fans, they also signed autographs.
Trybull joined the Canaries in August 2017 on an initial one-year deal following a successful trial. The German-born 25-year-old scored on his debut for the club and went on to earn a contract until at least 2021.
You may also want to watch:
Leitner – who was man of the match during Tuesday's win – joined City on loan initially in January 2018. The 25-year-old had previously played for Borussia Dortmund and joined permanently in the summer from Augsburg in a deal reportedly worth £1.3million.
• Are you hosting an event in Norwich? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 772684.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 7 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 8 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash