Fans meet Norwich City stars Trybull and Leitner
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Norwich City fans had a half term treat as they got the chance to meet midfield stars Tom Trybull and Moritz Leitner at a special autograph signing session.
The two stars visited Jarrold Intersport on Wednesday afternoon, fresh from their 2-1 victory against Aston Villa.
Large numbers of City fans, young and old, gathered at the London Road store to meet the two players.
As well as speaking to fans, they also signed autographs.
Trybull joined the Canaries in August 2017 on an initial one-year deal following a successful trial. The German-born 25-year-old scored on his debut for the club and went on to earn a contract until at least 2021.
You may also want to watch:
Leitner – who was man of the match during Tuesday's win – joined City on loan initially in January 2018. The 25-year-old had previously played for Borussia Dortmund and joined permanently in the summer from Augsburg in a deal reportedly worth £1.3million.
• Are you hosting an event in Norwich? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 772684.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 7 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 8 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 9 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear