Fancy yourself as the next Alan Partridge? Enter Mustard TV’s Search for a Star to become a presenter for the Norwich channel
- Credit: Archant
Nicholas Parsons. Alan Partridge. Trisha Goddard. What do they have in common? They've all put Norwich on the television presenting map, and now Mustard is giving YOU the chance to join this prestigious club!
If you watch the telly shouting 'I could do that' now's the time to prove it in our brand new Search for a Star competition.
This spring, we're looking for new presenting talent to entertain Norfolk. If you're up for fun and frolics in front of a camera we want to hear from you.
There are no restrictions and it doesn't matter if you've had no previous experience, we're looking for big personalities that are as passionate about Norfolk life as we are.
YOUR ROUTE TO LOCAL FAME
You may also want to watch:
STEP ONE: Shock us with your showreels: a video no longer than two minutes, showing us exactly why we should put you on telly. The weirder the better, grab our attention. Maybe do a dance, interview a baffled relative or give us a tour of your garden (not a euphemism).
STEP TWO: Upload it to the Mustard Facebook page, send us a link to your inspirational screen debut or email it to email@example.com. If you're really brave pop in and hand deliver it to us.
STEP THREE: Come and see us at one of our 'public screen tests'… the details of which we'll be announcing very soon so stay tuned to Mustard's social media.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 7 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
STEP FOUR: As our judges assess the talent, bask in the knowledge that you might end up sitting next to Nick Conrad, helping Darren Eadie straighten his hair, or opening a fete with Lady McDermott.