Fancy a 3D candy printer at your party? One is being auctioned off for charity
- Credit: Archant
Party organisers in Norfolk are being given the chance to bring 3D 'candy magic' to their event - and contribute to two great charities at the same time.
Organisers of parties, corporate events and works Christmas dos can bid for a 'Magic Candy Photo Booth Experience' for up to 100 people.
The experience has been donated by the famous special event 3D printing company The Magic Candy Factory, following their sponsorship of a ball at Norwich's Sprowston Manor Hotel last month which raised more than £7,000 for East Anglian Air Ambulance and the Medical Detection Dogs charity.
The photo booth experience, which delivers pictures of partygoers rendered in candy by a special on-the-spot 3D printer, is being auctioned online with the help of an Aylsham auction house.
Keys Fine Art Auctioneers has donated access to its online bidding platform to host the auction, in a bid to maximise the amount raised for the two charities.
You may also want to watch:
Aylsham couple Simon and Hayley McKinna have been fundraising for a number of years in memory of Simon's mum, who died of cancer in 2012, and his sister, who died in 2016. They have currently raised more than £80,000 for a variety of charities.
Kevin Lines, Keys general manager, said: 'I was at the ball last month and was blown away by the fundraising efforts of Simon and Hayley.
- 1 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 4 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 5 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 6 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 7 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses
- 8 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 9 Caravan left dumped near beach for several years will be removed
- 10 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
'When the ball sponsor offered to donate one of their photo booth packages to be auctioned, we immediately offered our platform to help them do that, and make sure we raise the maximum amount possible.
'This experience is really magical, and it would be perfect for a company Christmas party, or a really unique birthday party.
'We really hope that Norfolk people get behind this auction and raise as much as we can for two amazing charities.'
Bidders have until 10pm on Sunday, October 22 to register their bid online at bit.ly/2hIS7BK.