Famous Hollywood face cuts ribbon to relaunch Norwich bowling alley after £350k refurbishment
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photography
A Norwich bowling centre was host to a famous Hollywood face as it celebrated the completion of its £350,000 refurbishment.
Hollywood Bowl, located on Riverside, held an American-themed relaunch event on Thursday, with 'Marilyn Monroe' invited to cut the ribbon.
The redesigned centre now includes a new diner and bar, as well as four VIP lanes - giving visitors the chance to play in a roped-off area.
Sarah Macnab, centre manager of Hollywood Bowl Norwich, said: 'We're incredibly excited about the transformation that has taken place and can't wait for both new and existing customers to enjoy the full Hollywood Bowl experience.
With the addition of a brand-new diner, high-tech features and lots of added Hollywood glamour, Hollywood Bowl Norwich is setting a new standard for entertainment experiences in the area.
Is your business being refurbished? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 7 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park