Famous Hollywood face cuts ribbon to relaunch Norwich bowling alley after £350k refurbishment
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photography
A Norwich bowling centre was host to a famous Hollywood face as it celebrated the completion of its £350,000 refurbishment.
Hollywood Bowl, located on Riverside, held an American-themed relaunch event on Thursday, with 'Marilyn Monroe' invited to cut the ribbon.
The redesigned centre now includes a new diner and bar, as well as four VIP lanes - giving visitors the chance to play in a roped-off area.
Sarah Macnab, centre manager of Hollywood Bowl Norwich, said: 'We're incredibly excited about the transformation that has taken place and can't wait for both new and existing customers to enjoy the full Hollywood Bowl experience.
With the addition of a brand-new diner, high-tech features and lots of added Hollywood glamour, Hollywood Bowl Norwich is setting a new standard for entertainment experiences in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Is your business being refurbished? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 6 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk