Family searching for good Samaritans who helped elderly relative after car accident in Sprowston
- Credit: Google
The family of a man in his 80s who had a car accident in Sprowston over the weekend are searching for the two people who helped him after the crash.
The man was driving his black Renault Clio on Saturday afternoon when he clipped the island at the junction of Salhouse Road and Blue Boar Lane, causing two of his tyres on his car to blow.
Two people, believed to be women, pulled over to help the man and one of them then took him home so he could call his family.
The man was not hurt but Emily, a member of his family, said they just want to find the people so they can personally thank them.
'It was raining that day so we are just so thankful that someone volunteered to drive him home or he would have ended up getting cold and wet after what happened,' said Emily. 'The family are very grateful for the kindness shown to him that day and it just goes to show that there are still some lovely people in this world.'
You may also want to watch:
• Do you know the people who helped this man? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area