Family's tribute to tragic grandfather
The family of a 64-year-old man found murdered in Yarmouth last night paid tribute to the “happy-go-lucky” grandfather of three.Police officers found the body of Alan David Bowles was found at a house on Yarmouth Way, Yarmouth, just before 5pm on Monday.
The family of a 64-year-old man found murdered in Yarmouth last night paid tribute to the "happy-go-lucky" grandfather of three.
Police officers found the body of Alan David Bowles at a house on Yarmouth Way, Yarmouth, just before 5pm on Monday.
A 57-year-old woman from the Yarmouth area was arrested and interviewed in connection with the killing yesterday.
A 39-year-old man from the Yarmouth area was arrested on Monday evening, and a 46-year-old man, also from the Yarmouth area, was arrested on Tuesday evening.
No one has been charged.
A murder investigation was started based on the results of a post mortem examination.
- 1 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 2 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 3 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 4 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 5 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 6 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 7 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 8 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 9 Norfolk glamping site with natural pool named among UK's best newcomers
- 10 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants
Last night, in a statement issued through Norfolk police, Mr Bowles' family said: "He was a loving dad and grandad to his son, daughter and three grandchildren. He was a happy-go-lucky man and will be sadly missed."