‘She was taken too soon’ - Family pay tribute to 22-year-old killed in weekend crash
- Credit: Archant
The family of a 'lively and bubbly' 22-year-old woman from Norwich who was killed in a car crash in Yorkshire have paid tribute to her.
Kimberley Hudson was a front seat passenger in a blue Subaru Impreza which was involved in a crash on the A65 at Settle shortly after 8.40pm on Saturday.
Miss Hudson was killed in the crash and the driver, a 27-year-old man from the Skipton area, was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
In a tribute her sister, Bonnie Hudson, and father, Karl Hudson said: 'She will be dearly missed by all of us, dad, siblings and her mum, her boyfriend and her never ending list of friends.
'She was taken too soon.'
You may also want to watch:
Her sister also made a video in tribute.
Miss Hudson was a former pupil at Attleborough High School, now Attleborough Academy Norfolk, and assistant principal Simon Davies said on before of the school: 'Kim was a very popular student. She was lively and bubbly and was liked by both her peers and the teaching staff.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
'She had an excellent sense of humour and was kind and caring to other students. We are extremely sad to hear of her death. Our thoughts and condolences are with her friends and family.'
There have also been tributes to Miss Hudson on social media.
Aidan Briggs wrote on Facebook: 'One of my longest and most dear friends has been taken from us way too early. Rest in peace you beautiful human being, I am glad to have spent so many years causing all kinds of mischief with you my true partner in crime.
'I am so happy that I have so many great memories from over the years and will treasure them every day. Fly high with the stars Kimberley Hudson.'
A JustGiving page has been set up to raise funds for Miss Hudson's funeral.
North Yorkshire Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision. Anyone with any information should contact the force as soon as possible on 101, selecting option two for Hamish Halloway or Gemma Brett.