Family fun at Chapelfield Gardens in Norwich
Families have been having fun in a city park as part of the Lord Mayor's Celebrations.
Punch and Judy shows, circus tricks, storytelling and funfair rides were among the things to entertain the crowds at Chapelfield Gardens on Saturday and Sunday.
And despite some spells of rain everyone in the park seemed to have a brilliant time.
Bryan Clark, who performed the Punch and Judy shows, said the shows had been good fun and had had great audiences.
Sprowston-based Foolhardy Circus was also at the park and gave children the chance to have a go at all sorts of circus skills including juggling, plate spinning and walking on stilts.
You may also want to watch:
Nicola Grant, 33 and from Thorpe Marriott, was at the park with her husband Simon, 35, and their children Bethany, five, and Thomas, 18 weeks.
She said the family had enjoyed watching a Punch and Judy show and that Bethany had enjoyed going on the merry-go-round and listening to the storyteller.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
'I think it is really nice to see all the families out enjoying themselves, and to see the park being used for such nice events,' she said.