Family call for help as concern grows for missing King’s Lynn woman Hannah Lacey
- Credit: Archant
Concern is growing for a missing 19-year-old woman who has not been seen at her flat for three weeks.
A plea for help to locate Hannah Lacey, of Boudicca Court in King's Lynn, has been shared by hundreds of people on Facebook.
Her aunt and next of kin Angela Condron, of Attleborough, said: 'I haven't seen her since I was at her flat in King's Lynn. We go through periods when we hear from her everyday and then periods when we don't hear from her for a while. I wasn't really concerned to begin with since we have done lots on Facebook and there have been so many shares, we are thinking in this day and age someone must have seen her. But it's becoming more worrying.'
Mrs Condron said she last saw her niece, who suffers from mental health problems, at her flat on May 1, adding 'at that point she was really happy, she told me she had started a new relationship'.
She added Miss Lacey's social worker said her niece's partner was also on the missing person's register.
You may also want to watch:
The social worker, who previously had regular contact with the young woman, had spoken to Miss Lacey on her mobile on May 31 and was told she was staying at the Four Acre Farm campsite near Guist, according to Mrs Condron.
The Symmetry Festival is currently being held in Sennowe Park in Guist and the concerned aunt said she had a friend visiting the gathering today to see if Miss Lacey - who likes festivals - was there.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
It is believed Miss Lacey, whose mobile phone is switched off, has not returned to her flat for more than three weeks and she is believed to have been camping in the Dereham and Fakenham areas for around that length of time.
'Everything is still in her flat, apart from some of her clothes.'
The 37-year-old added: 'I would like to tell her she's not in any trouble. We all just want to know she's safe and well.'
Miss Lacey, who has friends in Norwich, has a free bus pass and it is likely she is using the bus service to go from place to place.
Police have been informed Miss Lacey is missing.