Families enjoy ‘perfect day’ at Maisebrooke Farm’s annual summer fair
- Credit: Julia Harrison
It was a case of all the fun of the farm when Maisebrooke held its fourth annual summer fair.
Held at the farm on Shipmeadow, Beccles on Sunday, August 6, the event welcomed a large crowd, as families enjoyed a day jam-packed with activities.
There was live music from X Men and Tom Tonks, various other performances and competitions throughout to day, creating a buzzing atmosphere.
The competitions included tractor pulling, bale rolling and - for the first time - quad bike pulling for youngster, as well as donkey riding and a straw pirate ship.
Visitors were also able to get up close and personal with some of the farm's newest arrivals - particularly the lambs and piglets.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers said the event was a 'perfect summer day enjoyed by an amazing turnout'.
Maisebrooke Farm's next major event will be its food and drink festival on Sunday, October 1.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county