Can you see yourself in these pictures from Fakenham Music Festival?
- Credit: Keith Osborn
Music lovers packed into Fakenham town centre for an annual festival.
The Fakenham Music Festival was held for the second time, on Saturday, to kick off the Fakenham Active Week, which is run by the voluntary organisation Active Fakenham.
And here you can re-live the fun of the event with these stunning pictures from Fakenham photographer Keith Osborn.
Richard Crook, chairman of Active Fakenham, said: 'It went very well and there were quite a lot of people there.
'It went on for eight hours so there was a good turnover, although some people stayed all day. It was very good-natured and it was well supported by local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
'We had a lot of volunteers helping. They were setting things up at about 7.30am and then clearing up at about 9.30pm, so it was a long day.'
Ending Fakenham Active Week is Ride North Norfolk cycling festival on Sunday, August 26.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
For more information about this and other events taking place, go to https://www.activefakenham.org.uk/