Fakenham man to face court for a series of motoring offences
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A 29-year-old man from Fakenham has been charged with a series of motoring offences.
The man is due to appear at Norwich Magistrates' Court on June 30.
The charges include failing to stop when requested to do so by a police officer, dangerous driving, driving without due care and attention, having no insurance, having no MOT and driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence.
Police said a report came in from a member of public that the vehicle was being driven with no insurance and no MOT.
On June 3 the vehicle was seen but it had disappeared when officers arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Other units were called in from Roads Policing and neighbouring areas to try and locate the vehicle which was eventually seen by a PCSO on the A148 at Bale heading towards Holt, but was lost in heavy traffic.
The driver was arrested walking along Norwich Road, Fakenham.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 10 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'