Fakenham fund raisers Annie and Sharon stage another fashion show at Godwick Great Barn
- Credit: Archant
Fakenham businesswoman Annie Bush and charity fundraiser Sharon Moore are joining forces to organise another fashion show.
It's taking place on Wednesday, May 25, at Godwick Great Barn, Tittleshall (7.30pm).
Last year's show raised £2,646 which was split between the Sunshine Ladies Who Care, who were raising funds for the cancer wards at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
Actress Liza Goddard took to the catwalk and it is hoped that
she will be modelling again this
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for this year's show are £7.50 each and can be bought from Get Smart, in Bridge Street, Fakenham or by calling 01328 829251 after 6pm.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
There will be a variety of stalls on the evening to include, footwear, hand-made jewellery, hand-made chocolates and fudge, Body Shop, a florist and many more.
There will be a cash bar available. There will be many outfits from casual to wedding attire, something for all ages and sizes.
Proceeds from this year Fashion Show will again be split
between the Sunshine Ladies, who are again raising funds for the Cancer wards at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, and the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
Anybody wishing to donate a prize for the raffle can contact either Annie at Get Smart or Sharon at Larking Gowen's Fakenham branch.