Fake Festivals music event will see Queen, Coldplay and Blondie tribute acts head to Thetford
- Credit: Archant
A festival of three world-class tribute acts is heading to Breckland.
The Fake Festivals event will see headlining tribute acts, Queen. Coldplay and Blondie, take to the stage in Thetford.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be five supporting bands at the event, including local musician Alton Wahlberg and Cambridge-based band Alter the Sky.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
The festival, on Saturday, August 19, will be held on Melford Common from 12.30pm until 11pm.
Jez Lee, owner of Fake Festivals, said: 'Live music is so important and it really brings people together – and with the world leading acts on the tour, we want as many people to be able to enjoy a truly fun day out that they remember.'
There will be food traders and a variety of stalls and children's rides at the event.
Early bird tickets for the festival end on Wednesday, July 19.
For more information on ticket prices click here