Fairyland Trust brings Real Hallowe’en to Norfolk
- Credit: The Fairyland Trust
A Norfolk based charity is holding a family fun event full of nature and magic.
The Fairyland Trust is bringing its Real Hallowe'en show to Bradmoor Woods, near Swaffham, over the weekend of October 27 and 28.
Organiser Sarah Wise said: 'It's a traditional Hallowe'en without plastic or fright-fest horror.
'Families often say they love the atmosphere and the walks in the woods, but we also have a lot of activities, including seasonal games with vegetables, magical workshops, a parade of animal lanterns as dusk falls, the fire show and of course the telling of the story of the Real Hallowe'en in the woods'.
Dressing up is encouraged with an emphasis on avoiding plastic or scary masks.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets and workshops are on sale now at fairylandtrust.org children £8 adults £9 under and under threes free/ workshops £4.50. All activities are for children aged three and over. Dogs are not allowed.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting