Fairyland Trust brings Real Hallowe’en to Norfolk
- Credit: The Fairyland Trust
A Norfolk based charity is holding a family fun event full of nature and magic.
The Fairyland Trust is bringing its Real Hallowe'en show to Bradmoor Woods, near Swaffham, over the weekend of October 27 and 28.
Organiser Sarah Wise said: 'It's a traditional Hallowe'en without plastic or fright-fest horror.
'Families often say they love the atmosphere and the walks in the woods, but we also have a lot of activities, including seasonal games with vegetables, magical workshops, a parade of animal lanterns as dusk falls, the fire show and of course the telling of the story of the Real Hallowe'en in the woods'.
Dressing up is encouraged with an emphasis on avoiding plastic or scary masks.
Tickets and workshops are on sale now at fairylandtrust.org children £8 adults £9 under and under threes free/ workshops £4.50. All activities are for children aged three and over. Dogs are not allowed.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 9 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 10 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms