WATCH: 8 of the strangest things for sale on Facebook in Norfolk
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Facebook Marketplace boasts many a bargain, but what do you make of these items available in Norfolk?
Watch our video to see the objects in all their glory.
1. Leopard print coffin shelves - £140
Goth but fun at the same time.
2. OFO bike - £50
You may also want to watch:
Uber for bikes...went bust a few years ago so this is essentially history on wheels.
3. Book of spells - £10
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
FYI it's rude to put a curse on anyone unless you have a really good reason.
4. Custom Little Tikes Cosy Coupe - £1200
This costs more than some actual cars, right?
5. WWF wrestling belt replica (child size) - £110
For your mini Dwayne Johnson.
6. Vintage ceramic fish spoon rest - £15
An appetising addition to any table.
7. Corsets - £40
Who doesn't want a second-hand corset?
8. Creature Comforts penny bank - £3
Who remembers Creature Comforts? I wish I could forget.