Extra trains for Norwich City supporters announced by Greater Anglia ahead of match against Aston Villa
Greater Anglia have added additional local train services for Norwich City supporters ahead of Sunday's last match of the season against Aston Villa.
With the match kicking-off at 3pm at Carrow Road, Greater Anglia has supplemented its scheduled Sunday timetable.
This will see the 12.45pm Lowestoft to Norwich service - which calls at Oulton Broad North, Somerleyton, Haddiscoe, Reedham, Cantley and Brundall - arrive in Norwich at 1.29pm.
There will then be a return journey leaving Norwich at 6.06pm and stopping at all the same stations before arriving in Lowestoft at 6.50pm.
There will be a 1.14pm Sheringham to Norwich service - which will call at West Runton, Cromer, Roughton Road, Gunton, North Walsham, Worstead, Hoveton and Salhouse - and arrive in Norwich at 2.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will then be a return journey leaving Norwich at 5.42pm and calling at all the same stations before arriving in Sheringham at 6.46pm.
While the 5.03pm Norwich to Cambridge service has been rescheduled to depart Norwich at 5.17pm. The service will call at Wymondham, Attleborough, Thetford, Brandon, Ely and arrive in Cambridge at 6.35pm.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area