Extra train seats between Norwich and London on Royal Wedding day
Extra train carriages will be put in place on Friday for rail passengers looking to join the Royal Wedding celebrations in London.
National Express East Anglia said they would be running half hourly services between Norwich and London on the big day for revellers travelling to the capital for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The train company will be operating a Saturday service on the bank holiday and no engineering works are planned on the mainline.
More seats will be provided on train services into London with some trains lengthened from four to eight carriages and some advanced tickets are still available.
Andrew Goodrum, National Express East Anglia's customer service director, said: 'With a frequent service and longer trains running on the Bank Holiday of the Royal Wedding, taking the train is the best and good value choice for anyone travelling to London for the celebrations.'
'There are no planned Network Rail engineering works on the day in our area and no ticket restrictions so customers will be able to take advantage of the full range of leisure fares available.'
For more information, visit www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm