Extra opportunity to perform on new stage at the Lowestoft Summer Festival
- Credit: Archant
Glastonbury and Latitude festivals have numerous stages for performers to show their talents.
Now a popular local festival has added another performance area to allow even more artists to perform.
The Lowestoft Summer Festival is proud to announce the launch of the 'Sunrise' stage, which is new for 2017 and is being arranged in conjunction with Kirkley Peoples Forum, Community Action Suffolk and the Marina Theatre.
This smaller stage will complement the main stage at the popular festival, which takes place on July 22/23 on Royal Green, Lowestoft.
Singers, dancers, poetry readers or sports groups can all be accommodated with performance slots available between 11am and 5pm each day.
You may also want to watch:
If you wish to perform on the Sunrise stage/arena please email your name and contact details and also give an outline of the performance to firstname.lastname@example.org and the organisers will get in touch.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 7 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 8 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot